USB Rechargeable Acupuncture Pen 5 Head Laser Meridian Energy Massage Pen Massager For Body Face Neck Leg Therapy Health Care Pain Relief Beauty Skin Care Tools
The Acupointer is a convenient way to self-administer Low- Voltage Therapy, a method proven to have many health benefits. Low- Voltage Therapy is not a newtechnology although it is not well known in the Western world. It is commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), sometimes in place of or in combination with acupuncture.
5 Benefits Overview:
1. Your Acupointer can be used as a portable hand-held”Tens”unit to automatically trigger rapid muscle contraction when muscles are hard to isolate or when the muscle is immobilized in a cast or splint. The pulsed contraction effectively works the muscle for you which prevents atrophy.
2. To relieve pain by blocking pain signals as they travel from the nervous system to the brain. The pulsations also have a relaxing effect on tense muscles similar to that of massage.
3. As a beauty aid for stimulating the muscles of the face and body as well as tightening and rejuvenating the skin and subcutaneous layers to reduce wrinkles and sagging flesh associated with aging.
4. Your Acupointer can be used to locate acupoints on the body and stimulate them to unblock qi flow along a meridian or to focus qi on an acupoint associated with a weak or damaged internal organ. The mild electrical pulses act in the same way as acupuncture needles or acupoint massage.
5. Studies have shown Low-Voltage therapy to be helpful in reducing free radicals in the blood, purging the body of viral and bacterial infections, and even reviving dead cells associated with cancer.