Plusmed pM-CH320 Hot/Cold Compress
Hot/Cold Pack, Thermogel with Protective Cover (13Cmx26Cm)
– It is designed for quick and easy hot or cold application.
– Ready-to-use compress pack and protective sleeve in one
– Relieves muscle pain and prevents swelling
– It is effective in the treatment of extensive tissue damage.
– Thanks to its reusability, you can use it continuously in your home treatments.
Instructions for use for cold compress
1. Before using the compress pack, keep it in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. Store the compress pack in the freezer when not in use.
2. Apply the compress pack to the damaged area by wrapping it in its protective sheath or a towel.
3. The application time is maximum 30 minutes. If necessary, repeat every 1-1.5 hours.
Instructions for use for hot compress
With Hot Water
1. Boil enough water and turn off the heat source.
2. Soak the compress pack in boiled water for about 10 minutes.
3. Take the compress pack, wrap it in a towel cover and apply.
With Microwave Oven
Since microwave oven powers vary, it is necessary to be careful in order to set the correct heat timing.
1. Flatten the compress pack so that the gel inside is spread all over.
2. Heat the compress pack at 600W for 60 seconds. Check it by heating it for 20 second periods until it reaches the desired temperature. For higher power microwaves, reduce the time.
3. Apply the compress pack for a maximum of 30 minutes by placing it in its protective sheath or towel.
Never apply the pack directly to the skin, use a protective cover or towel. This product should not be used by persons sensitive to high temperature; those with circulation problems, diabetes, nerve damage or paralysis. It should be used by children under adult supervision. If the gel in the package is accidentally swallowed, drink plenty of water. in case the gel comes into contact with your eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. If you have doubts about your health due to the use of the compress pack, consult your doctor. Before use, check whether there are holes in the compress pack. Before use, clean the compress pack and store it flat.