Habitus Shockwave Original 2023
Thanks for using our company’s products, in order to fully make use of the products, we sincerely suggest follow:
- ♦Please read the instruction in detail and keep it well for further reading and
- ♦Please follow the instruction to fit and operate the machine
- ♦Please do not remove and change any accessories of the
- ♦It forbids others to open and remove the mainframe except the authorized people in the
- ♦It forbids others to change and maintain the machine except the professional
- Please contact us if there is any trouble during the operation
- Machine Body
- Touch screen
- Turn on button
- Handle frame
- Shockwave foot switch
1#~7# treatment head Shockwave work handle
|Any part of instrument made of PMMA material (for example: accessories shelf, panel,|
|transparent handles,etc.). Do not use alcohol or corrosive solvent to wipe clean.|
A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
Shockwave has the following effects:
- Cellular: Increase in cell membrane transmittance by improving ionic channels activity, stimulation of cell division, stimulation of cellular cytokines
- Reproduction of vessels in the area of tendons and muscles: Improvement of blood circulation, increase in concentration of growth factor beta 1 , chemotactic and mitogenic effect on
- ED treatment ( erectile dysfunction treatment )
- Effect on nitrogen oxide system: Bone healing and
- Improvement of mocro-circulation and
- Dissolution of calcified
- Supports the production of
- Reduction in tissue
1 .By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant.
- The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-term effect of local anaesthesia, if
- The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant
- For some indications, such as Tennis Elbow, there is really no other effective
1 .Put accessories well and connect them to the host.
(1 )lnsert the plug of shockwave work head into  output jack.
- lnsert the plug of service brake into  output
- Choose appropriate handpiece. Hold the work head in one hand and unscrew the handpiece f r o m t h e w o r k h e a d w i t h t h e o t h e r hand
(anticlockwise), screw the new handpiece tightly into the (Fig1) work head(clockwise).
- Insert the plug of power supply line into  socket, turn on general power switch , the system enter interface as (Fig 1) shows.
- In interface as (Fig 1):
(1) Click on “Basic setting” to select language, set time and date.
NOTICE: “Advanced setting” is only for engineering
|debugging, not for user.|
(2) Click on the corresponding picture where you want to
treatment of the screen to enter function interface.
- This system include 10 function operation This use’s manual use Elbow treatment for example. In interface as (Fig 1), click on “Elbow” to enter interface as (Fig 2) shows.
- In the interface as (Fig 2):
- “Preselection 2500 Times” stands for when the system works to 2500 times every time,
it will pause
|automatically. Please click on any place of the screen|
according to the hint.
- “Current” stands for the working time of the current treatment course
- “Frequency 1 Hz” stands for the system default work frequency is 1 Hz, click on u<” and “>”to regulate.
The range is : 1 Hz 〜16Hz.
- “Energy 60 mj” stands for the system default work frequency is 60mj，click on “<” and to regulate, when the frequency is 1Hz to 12Hz, the energy rang is : 60mj ~ when the frequency is 13Hz or 14Hz, the energy rang is : 60mj 〜 120mj. when the frequency is 15Hz or16Hz, the energy rang is : 60mj 〜90mj.
- Click on “ ” key, the system is in standby state
Beautician put the service brake under your feet, step on to start working, move away for pause.
Click on “ ”，the
- This use’s manual use touchscreen
- Clean the treatment
- According to the treatment part to select appropriate
- Set suitable frequency (the max range is 1HZ-16HZ) and energy (the max range is (60MJ- 185MJ). For ED treatment, the frequency range is 1-10HZ and the energy range is 5MJ-
- Operating on. Beautician hold the work head in one hand place the handpiece on area/point of treatment just ok. The weight of the work head means that it is normally not necessary to apply pressure to the treatment area/point.
- Clean the leftovers with hot towel, use warm towel to clean the work head after Treatment
1 .Do not use gel or other lubricants on the treatment parts, preventing the lubricants get into the work head.
- Despite high internal damping as a result of the weight and design of the work head, continuous vibrations may cause strain to the user’s
- To avoid heat accumulation in the work head , it is essential to ensure that the air vents at the top and particularly on the base of the work head are not blocked by the hand holding it or anything
- Applicator head are expendable parts and must be replaced after a certain period
1 .Application to certain tissues: The eyes and the surrounding area, the myocardium, the spinal cord, the gonads, the kidneys and the liver.
- Blood disorders, coagulation problems or the use of
- Polypus in the area of
- Growing cartilage in
- Therapy using
- Inapplicable on areas of the body and organs with possible gas
- Inapplicable on areas in proximity to large nerve bundles, blood vessels, the spinal cord and the
Possible Side Effects
1 .Erythema or swelling can temporarily occur in the treated area.
2.Loss of bodily sensation or itching can temporarily occur in the treated area. 3.Skin damage after previous corticoid therapy.
4.Shockwave application can cause undesirable heart activity.
Touch Screen Calibration
1 .Before turn on the system, please click on the screen, don’t move the finger, then turn on the Power Switch.
- The prompts “Error” is on the screen, “After releasing the key, we enter into the calibration procedure, Operating under the prompts of the screen”. Then release your finger
- Operating under the prompts:
(1 )Press the cross dot in left-top
- Press the cross dot in right-top “+”■
- Press the cross dot in right-bottom “+”■
- Click on the point (left top).
- Click on the point (right bottom).
- Calibration screen is finished, the system enter “input password”
- Don’t input the password, turn off the Power switch, reboot the
1 .People with heart disease or high blood pressure, or configured cardiac pacemaker.
- Patients with acute inflammation, asthma, deep vein thrombosis, thyroncus,
- People with hemorrhagic disease, trauma or who is
- Medical Plastic parts, or parts with artificial in filling
- People with metal inside the body(include metallic tooth).
- Patient with skin inflammation or with
- People with an abnormal immune
- Numb or insensitive to
Input Voltage: AC 220VD/50Hz AC 110VD/60HzD Output Power: 230VA
Symbols and Meanings
|Danger||If used incorrectly will bring the risk of death or serious injury!|
|Waning||If used incorrectly will cause possibility ill of death or serious injury!|
|Attention||If used incorrectly will cause personnel injury or damage to the goods!|
|Danger||Device exists high pressure risk of high voltage output terminals!|
|Waning||If used incorrectly will cause personnel injury!|
*Things damage refers to housing, property, livestock and pet damage.
|1 .The following symptoms were forbidden to use|
(1 )Patients who used by Heart rate regulator, cardiac pacemaker, ECS;
(2) The use of artificial bone; Patients with silicosis;
(3) Drunk or high fever patients;
(4) Patients with higher sensitivity mental disease and epilepsy patients
(5) Patients with no independent expression consciousness and can not take care of themselves.
(6) Patients with metal materials in body (including metal teeth), pregnant women, cachexia, malignant tumor.
(7) Severe hypertension and severe patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease.
(8) Patients with renal failure.
(9) Patients with severe infection
|2.The following please use under the guidance of professionals|
(1) Women during menstruation;
(3) Hemorrhagic disease or trauma, inflammation, skin disease, skin infection; (4)Patients with feeling numb, no response to cold and heat;
(5) The immune system has defects, scar formation history, physical disease;
(6) The people who has taken face-lifting or her body has artificial thing.
1 .First check the host, accessories, power supply line is broken or not before use.
2.Start system, in addition to television, refrigerator, Do not turn on electrical power device at same time.
- Before use, please take the hearing aid, electronic wristwatch, magnetic card, mobile phone and other things off Pay attention to the child’s care to avoid touching.
- During the using process, drink more water based on your
5.In case of happen special circumstances or accident, please immediately stop using and consult professionals.
Patients with following medical electrical device cannot use this system at the same
——Patients who implantable cardiac pacemaker,heart rate regulator, other electronic devices. –
—–Artificial heart lung device and other device to sustain life.
——Patients with ECG scanner device .
——Patients with metal materials in body (including metal teeth), using artificial bone.
The following user should be agreed by the professionals before using this device Patients
with acute disease.
——Patients with malignant tumor.
——Patients with Infectious disease.
——Patients with high fever.
——Being treated or physical abnormalities.
- Please immediately turn off power supply, stop using if following abnormal situation (1 )Water and other matter into the host.
- Host, power supply line, accessories line and plug occur the abnormal heating, leakage.
- The sound to be
- Abnormal smell,
- Any accessories
- Natural disasters and earthquake, the sudden thunder
- When the treatment is finished, please cut off the power supply, be sure to unplug the power plug from the power socket.
- Please check the power supply line, accessories line carefully every time before use, if found damaged, you should stop using and replacing
- Transportation and storage conditions: Transport according to the requirements of the order contract, the transport process should be to prevent sun and rain; packaged equipment should be stored in relative humidity of not more than 80%, no corrosive gas and ventilated room.
- The warning mark produce in the specification, its purpose is to enable you to safely and correctly using this device, and to prevent you and others to
1 .Appliances and medical equipment close to the machine may be resulting in operational failure due to interference.
- Prohibit use of the equipment in the following environment
—– Hot and humid environment
—– Dusty environment
—– Environmental with much smoke or stream
- lf there comes a failure, please shut down the power immediately, and send it to the distributor or manufacturer for maintenance. Do not repair by
《Exclusion of liability>>.
The Company is not responsible for the following circumstances:
(1 )lf fire, earthquake, war occurred;
- The fault of the user, operator error;
- Damage caused by using other method(not included in the use manual).
- Operate without the manual’s
- Do not make the machine close to the wall, keeping a 30CM space around for
Safety and Environmental Considerations
Hazardous Substances or Elements Contained in the Product
|Toxic and Hazardous Substance or Element|| |
|Lead (Pb)||Mercury (Hg)||Cadmium (Cd)||Hexavalent chromium (Cr(VI))||Polybrominated|
|diphenyl ethers (PBDE)|
|Printed Circuit Assembly||X||o||o||o||o||o|
|Plug of Power supply line||X||o||o||o||o||o|
X Toxic and hazardous substance in at least one homogeneous materials of the part exceeds the concentration limit requirement described in SJ/T11363-2006.
O Toxic and hazardous substance in all the homogeneous materials of the part is either below the concentration limit requirement described in SJ/T11363-2006 or is not applicable because the part is not used.
Q Products to be discarded after use, Please treat in accordance with electronic and information products recovery, re-use legal regulations. Technical note:
Hardware structure of the machine parts, injection molded parts, and the majority of electronic components, connectors meet the requirements of the EU and China RoHS directives.Only a few parts as the global technology limitations that may affect product reliability, and not find a substitute for the toxic and hazardous substances, please be assured to use, use under normal conditions will not cause health effects on users.